CuraLife is a rapidly growing health tech startup with locations in Tel Aviv, Barcelona, and Dallas. We are dedicated to improving healthcare through supplements, digital tools, and peer-2-peer support, and have already impacted the lives of thousands of people worldwide. We have been nominated for a top 20 global healthcare initiative in 2021. Join our international team to make an impact and challenge yourself.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our hyper-growing team. Your job will be to develop effective marketing strategies for new products and explain their features and benefits to customers.
You should be able to think creatively and quantitatively in order to succeed in this role. Marketing automation, sales funnels, customers' journeys, and the eCommerce journey are all examples of product marketing techniques you should be familiar with.
Your responsibilities will include research on current trends, developing timetables for upcoming products, creating user journeys, influencing testing, pricing, messaging, and positioning our product.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the most profitable strategies to position and promote our products.
- Website (Journeys, SEO, content and Shopify)
- Creative / Design - Work with creative and designers teams to execute
- Developments - Work with our Dev teams to execute our plan
- Tracking, Data and A/B testing
- Developing user and buyer personas.
- Researching the market to learn the competitive environment.
- Describe the requirements in detail documents: wireframes, epic’s, user stories, PRD’s, acceptance test, QA documents
- Translating client problems into marketing solutions
- Working with the marketing team and translating the MRD into a product plan
- Developing e-commerce journeys
- Working with product management to define goals and metrics for the product launch.
- Developing the marketing product go-to-market strategy.
- Experience managing B2C | eCommerce products for more than four years
- Has strong product acumen and a love of creating user-centric product strategies. Deep understanding of the user journey and funnel, sales cycle, and product lifecycle.
- Have worked with multiple stakeholders and client experience
- Experience using data/analytics to measure the impact of your work in the context of the business priorities
- Hyper-focused on actions with results and uses this lens every day to assess their performance.
- Make sure that the necessary resources are available for the product development process
- Can craft a compelling narrative around a business problem and explain complex, technical features in words that anyone can understand; possesses the writing chops to articulate benefits effectively to customers, and has the presentation skills to persuade internally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate vision and streamline execution across different internal and external teams
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working in partnership with many areas to identify goals and work together to achieve them.
- Wireframes: XD, Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, etc
- User Behavior and Feedback Tools : segment, hotjar, user testing, etc
- A/B testing: Google Optimize, VWO, Crazy egg, Optimizer, etc
- Collaboration and Product Management tools: Jira, confluence, slack, trello
- Tracking: GTM, CAPI, Heap, Woopra, etc
- Marketing Automation Tools: Klaviyo, Braze, ActiveCampaign, marketo, etc- advantage
- Marketing tools : Google Ads, Facebook, AppNexus, etc. - advantage