Senior Retention Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
CuraLife, a fast-growing health technology startup based in Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Dallas (Texas). We are on a mission to redefine healthcare. Through innovative supplements, cutting edge digital tools, and the use of peer-2-peer support, we are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 50 countries, and counting!
In recognition of our success to date, we have been nominated among the top 20 healthcare initiatives globally in 2021.
We’re made up of an international team (7 nationalities!) that work together to scale a vision, innovate and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives and seek to challenge yourself by working with one of the best teams in the world, join us and make it happen!
This role is ideally based in TLV and will report to the CMO.
- Level-up retention strategies across all programs including Loyalty, Virality, and Email & SMS Flows to hit aggressive revenue targets and improve LTV & repeat customer rates
- Manage P&L of all retention programs, including reporting on profitability of various retention efforts
- Enhance implementation of automated lifecycle campaigns through segmentation based on purchase behaviors and customer data
- Leverage customer and purchase data to make informed decisions, identify areas of opportunity across all touch-points
- Cultivate strong customer economics around repeat purchase rates, frequency, engagement, CLTV, and churn prevention
- Regularly analyze campaign results; establish KPIs and goals to work towards. Profile weekly and monthly reports; Identify actionable next steps for improvement
- Think of new, innovative ways to encourage repeat shopping behaviors; A/B test to better understand and optimize across campaigns
- In partnership with the Performance & Product team, develop and own the Loyalty program, identifying new opportunities to increase program ROI, engagement, and revenue.
- Partner with the broader leadership team to define monetization strategy by providing input to the Product Roadmap, and Brand & Marketing development
- Cross-functional collaboration with product, creative, operations, and third party agencies/vendors to scale programs
- Manage the Email, Push and SMS programming calendar from end-to-end, including working with creative/operations teams to establish a monthly calendar, creative briefing/feedback, execution within ESP/Push/SMS platform and feedback/reporting
- Bring creative best practices to the table, while establishing a testing roadmap for all campaign emails & SMS
- Manage end-to-end customer lifecycle program from the ground up, using trigger-based messaging to increase LTV and reduce churn
- Undertake cohort analysis and develop a segmentation strategy in conjunction with marketing and product teams. Propagate segmentation strategy through various work streams to drive conversion, engagement and monetization.
- 5+ years in digital retention marketing experience within B2C companies
- Deep experience in CRM / ESP platforms
- Strong knowledge of lifecycle and automation best practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and report on data
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality, timeliness and accuracy
- Hard working, self-starter mentality; highly collaborative and communicative
- Analytics-savvy and up-to-date on innovative tools, platforms, and resources
- Familiarity with analytics tools and languages (Data Studio, Segment, SQL, etc.)