Marketing Manager B2B APPLY NOW
CuraLife, a fast-growing health technology startup based in Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Dallas (Texas). We are on a mission to redefine diabetes care. Through innovative therapeutics, cutting edge digital tools and the use of peer 2 peer support, we are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 17 countries, and counting!
In recognition of our success till date, we have been nominated among the best 20 healthcare initiatives globally in 2021. We’re committed to transforming a $70 billion industry by reinventing diabetes care.
An international team (7 nationalities!) that work together to scale a vision, innovate and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives, seek to challenge yourself and work with one of the best teams in the world, join us and make it happen!
- Implement the corporate branding and image of CuraLife within the healthcare industry at global level.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (Thought Leadership articles, PR, infographics, blog posts, etc.)
- Create an inbound B2B marketing funnel.Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging social, inbound marketing, email, paid ads and events for the creation of new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with external agencies and influencers to produce creative assets.
- Optimize the existing sales funnels and creative playbook, while developing concepts for new sales funnels (ads, landing pages, product pages and retention content)
- Optimize marketing automation and lead the nurture strategy through multiple channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our B2B marketing activities can lead to the creation of new business opportunities for CuraLife.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
- Collaborate with our partners to optimise their marketing activities across channels.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience within consumer healthcare.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience across channels:Digital, PR, Product and Growth Marketing
- Experience in creating and executing marketing media plans that drove measurable improvements in awareness and new partner growth
- Fluent in English
- Strong project management capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ability to iterate and produce.