Low Calorie Creamy Cheesecake
We know that the holidays can be hard for many reasons. One being, not feeling comfortable with what’s on the dinner table or dessert menu. We wanted to make sure we gave you something sweet, creamy, and happy for the holidays. Introducing our deliciously perfect low-cal diabetic-friendly cheesecake!
Don't fret about not being able to eat the dessert during the holidays, just be the one to make it diabetic-friendly! This cheesecake includes everything a cheesecake should... silky smooth and creamy textures. Do we need to say more?
- Grapeseed oil cooking spray
- 7 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp Granulated no-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 cups low-fat cream cheese
- ½ tsp grated fresh lemon zest
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 200/400° C/F.
2) Line bottom of a 9" springform pan with baking paper. Lightly coat paper and sides of pan with cooking spray.
3) Separate eggs (keep 3 yolks and discard 4 yolks), then set aside.
4) In a small bowl, beat egg whites and salt with mixer, then set aside.
5) In separate bowl, beat ½ cup of the sweetener and add 3 egg yolks until thick, then add the lemon juice.
6) With mixer on low-medium setting, beat in cream cheese.
7) Add grated lemon peel and mix.
8) Gently fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
9) Pour mixture into pan.
10) Bake 10 minutes at 400°F. Reduce temperature to 300°F and bake for another 40 minutes. When top of cake is set, turn the oven off and allow to cool for another hour in the oven.
11) Remove and continue to cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 10 servings Calories: 212 Protein: 10 g Carbohydrate: 9 g Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 5 g Fat: 16 g Saturated Fat: 8 g Cholesterol: 172 mg Sodium: 310 mg
Ottieni uno sconto del 5% sul tuo prossimo ordine quando ti registri oggi per gli ultimi consigli, ricerche e offerte esclusive