Retail Sales Manager APPLY NOW
CuraLife was just ranked as one of the most innovative healthcare companies! We are on a mission to redefine health care through innovative supplements, cutting-edge digital tools, and the use of peer 2 peer support. We’re already changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 52 countries, and counting!
CuraLin is our 100% natural supplement for blood sugar support. Clinically Tested. Safe, Powerful, Effective. Backed by clinical data and some of the world’s top endocrinologists, CuraLin is the most effective natural solution in the world for blood sugar support. In recognition of our success to date, we were recognized as one of the top 20 healthcare initiatives.
An international team (7 nationalities) located between Dallas, Tel Aviv, and Barcelona, we work together to scale a vision, innovate and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives, and are seeking to challenge yourself, come work with one of the highest performing teams in the world!
CuraLife is currently looking for an experienced and connected Retail Sales Representative to accelerate our brick-and-mortar expansion across the USA. You will close new retail channels, partner with new distributors, and expand our existing client base. The right person will fit our core values and be responsible for optimizing all activities leading to revenue growth, including core item-total distribution points, promotional activities, merchandising activities, distributor management, and broker management. The Retail Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. You will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of our products.
Our package includes an excellent base salary plus quarterly bonus potential. With proven success in the role you will have the opportunity to build and lead your own internal sales team and broker network. This position has an established customer base with high growth potential.
- Develop retail sales strategies to meet revenue, trade spend, and growth targets.
- Build opportunity pipelines, drive new business, and sustain growth targets.
- Create annual, quarterly and monthly promotion plans at both distributor and retail levels.
- Report on trade spending to ensure budget compliance and efficient, positive impact.
- Track all customer category review calendars, book meetings, and create compelling PowerPoint presentations for retail meetings.
- Work closely with demand planning and production, to optimize operating efficiencies.
- Set and meet distribution, space management, shelving, pricing, and merchandising goals.
- Outline impactful in-store marketing opportunities and collaborate with CuraLife’s in-house marketing team to plan, budget, execute and report on marketing performance.
- Review and analyze market data to determine gaps, potential, and opportunities for growth hacking.
- Staff or attend relevant trade shows.
- Update and actively use internal CRMs.
- Exhibit strong leadership in commercial sales excellence: coaching, training & development, relationship management, negotiating, and business intelligence.
- Collaborate with other functional teams (operations, quality, finance, R&D, marketing, customer service) as we confront daily challenges, always seeking the best solutions for the business and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Up to 25% travel domestically.
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience in retail - added bonus for dietary supplement/nutraceuticals industry.
- Verifiable positive reputation and relationships in the industry.
- Extensive experience in negotiating complex customer supply contracts.
- Experience developing and implementing short and long-term strategic plans.
- Strong problem solving, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across functions and develop a strong network, both internally and externally.
- Ability to build and execute on a clear sales plan.
- Ability to budget, forecast, and create strategic plans - monthly, quarterly, annually, and as needed.
- Must be a highly driven performer who can develop new business in the category.
- Entrepreneurial-minded, highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A comprehensive understanding of the industry supply chain required
- Versatile with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, etc