Partner Success Manager APPLY NOW
CuraLife, a fast-growing health technology startup based in Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Dallas (Texas). We are on a mission to redefine healthcare. Through innovative supplements, cutting edge digital tools, and the use of peer-2-peer support, we are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 50 countries, and counting!
In recognition of our success to date, we have been nominated among the top 20 healthcare initiatives globally in 2021.
We’re made up of an international team (7 nationalities!) that work together to scale a vision, innovate and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives and seek to challenge yourself by working with one of the best teams in the world, join us and make it happen!
- Lead the onboarding and strategy definition of CuraLife Partners Network.
- Create a complete Yearly Strategy Plan with CuraLife Partners across all the different areas of growth to ensure the achievement of yearly results.
- Lead CuraLife Partners across their online/offline activities by providing best-in-class support through the interaction with different departments in CuraLife.
- Monitor and contribute to the monthly, quarterly and yearly performance of CuraLife Partner for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Grow and optimize the different areas of the CuraLife Partner Success Program.
- Lead the execution of precious market research and analysis to benefit CuraLife’s and CuraLife Partner’s strategy at a global level.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 1 to 3 years B2B partner consulting/account management experience in Healthcare or FMCG industry
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently.
- Fluent English