Inbound Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
CuraLife, a fast-growing health technology startup based in Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Dallas (Texas). We are on a mission to redefine healthcare. Through innovative supplements, cutting edge digital tools, and the use of peer-2-peer support, we are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 50 countries, and counting!
In recognition of our success to date, we have been nominated among the top 20 healthcare initiatives globally in 2021.
We’re made up of an international team (7 nationalities!) that work together to scale a vision, innovate and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives and seek to challenge yourself by working with one of the best teams in the world, join us and make it happen!
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including online courses, webinars, infographics, blog posts, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email, paid ads and events to drive customer acquisition.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels alongside the Social Media Manager.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, related degree or equivalent work experience.
- You are 110% confident in building and implementing (and can show past success in setting up) funnels for program launches, products, online courses, events, etc.
- MUST have 3+ years of experience managing AND growing a company or brand through marketing efforts, bonus if for a thought leader, entrepreneur, influencer, author or similar.
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills, with the ability to remain agile.
- Expert in online marketing strategies and tactics.
- Expert in Klaviyo, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Drip or other email software; familiar with Zapier or other integration tools.
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and have a genuine enthusiasm for social and digital media as a communication and education medium.
- Experience in project management and Google Drive.