CuraLife, a fast-growing health technology start-up based in Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Dallas (Texas). We are on a mission to redefine diabetes care. Through innovative therapeutics, cutting edge digital tools and the use of peer 2 peer support, we are changing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in over 17 countries, and counting!
In recognition of our success till date, we have been nominated among the best 20 healthcare initiatives globally in 2021. We’re committed to transforming a $70 billion industry by reinventing diabetes care.
An international team (7 nationalities!) that work together to scale a vision, innovate, and have fun doing it! If you are passionate about making an impact on people's lives, seek to challenge yourself and work with one of the best teams in the world, join us and make it happen!
We're looking for a Development Team Lead who is passionate about redefining health management to join the team. you will be responsible for defining, leading and executing our technology strategy.
This role is based in TLV.
- Hire, train, coach, mentor, and develop staff, including conducting performance reviews and providing constructive feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action with the assistance of Human Resources when necessary
- Manage, maintain, prioritize, expand, and scale our Mobile Apps, website, BI and all our technology stack
- Manage all internal and external developers from task creation to detail design, coding, quality assurance, merge into production, and the full CI/CD process
- Take a lead part curalife digital Virtual Healthcare initiative as we solve engagement to healthcare through NLP, machine learning, behavioral economics and gamification as the R&D Team Lead
- Hands on development of Mobile apps, managing merge requests, verifying company code is at the highest quality
- Collaborate with internal Product Managers to create and prioritize the company backlog
- 3-5 years of experience managing a team
- 2-3 years experience in scale up startup environments
- GitHub, CircleCI, CodePush, IOS, Android, CSS, HTML JS - Must
- Experience in frontend using React Native, Swift and Android - Must
- Technical architecture of Mobile apps setup - Must
- Technical architecture of micro services - Plus
- Modern full stack development code libraries like MERN - Plus
- AWS Devops experience - Plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience managing internal or external developers directly on a daily basis
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in engineering, computer science or mathematics, or equivalent experience - Advantage